Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"IMO the patents have proven to be valid. No one pays anything, let alone millions, for something that isn't legit. IMO Investors are instead waiting for the BOD to be replaced with competence. "

--I believe so too.  But there is still a possibility we lose the case.  There are many companies who feel our patents are not legit or dont affect them..and thats why they havent signed the licenses. 

"Sorry but revenue is revenue regardless how much especially for a penny stock company on the BB's. Give me one company that drops in share price when they announce a revenue generating deal with a $14B/year giant."

Yes. Revenue is Revenue.  But  $1000 revenue is very different than  $1 million.   Since there is not set value on the licenses..we dont know right now if   TPL/PTSC is increasing the licensing fee... or keeping it the same.    Did Lexmark pay more than Epson?   Did Schneider Electric get a discount for being the first European co to sign??

We dont have an answer for that..  Lexmark could have paid  $1 million or  $10 million.   As a one time fee.. there is a big because between the two.

Good luck my friend.. if your frustrated maybe you should invest in Disney stock.. or mutual funds..... otherwise... hang on for the roller coaster ride in the next months...

New Message
Please login to post a reply