Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ron,

I am around and read every post but do not post myself. I aggree precisely with your assessment of the current psychology. However, I am a contrarian. We should be mindful that the board has options exercisable at .70. We should also be mindful that S/L have a huge stake that can only be realized when PTSC stock appreciates and become highly liquid. I can see no reason that the board or S/L would want to suppress the share price. I don't subscribe much to conspiracy theories so far as PTSC is concerned and believe that current suppressed share price can be accounted for by tax selling and the negative psychology that you have described. After all, in the run last spring many buyers we caught at much higher prices. There is not much downward pressure now or time left to sell. I believe that next week we will start a recovery. It will probably start slowly and gain momentum. Soon people will speculate that there is some hidden news and that "people in the know" are buying. Yesterday, I started doing my taxes and was astounded at how much I made from PTSC. All long termers can say the same. Having been in since the ground penetrating radar days I'm not about to throw in the towel now. In fact, I increased my position by 50% in the last four days.

The best to you and your family, Ron. May you and the rest of the board have a wonderful Christmas.

Walt

New Message
Please login to post a reply