Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Jan 24, 2007 09:35AM

Jan 24, 2007 09:45AM

Jan 24, 2007 11:50AM

I myself realize this is a very risky stock. I do like our chances for several reasons:

1) as far as the settlement amounts, I would guess that these companies have idemnity clauses and that is why the settlements have been lower than we expected. Someday someone has got to pay. Look out ARM

2) I don't think prior art exist or these large companies with all their vast legal resources would not have paid.

3) as far as the bod and Pohl. I don't think there is too much that they can do to promote the company. Remember their agreement withTPL. All news releases must first be approved by TPL.TPL is in control and I feel that is why we hear nothing. I think that is also why our filings have been late. To give them every bit of extra time while in negoiations.I don't feel that any of this is right, but it is something that we have to live with for the time being.

This is all just my opinion. I was way off with the Sony settlement numbers, so take it for what it is worth.

New Message
Please login to post a reply