Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: agora board, ease,fut,ron,mox,ads,T,green,2nd,brian,banos,cent,kid,etc

Margin is borrowing money from your broker using the securities in your portfolio as collateral. So, no you can’t margin PTSC stock because it is a penny stock, but you can leverage against other securities in your portfolio to buy PTSC. This is most likely what your friends have done, and would be considered buying PTSC on margin.

My speculation on today’s price advancement is simple. I wanted to buy this AM, didn’t have the funds or margin available in my account to support my purchase, so I electronically transferred the funds into my account and will be available tomorrow. So, in simple terms, I wanted to buy some in the low .40’s, the market said too bad, and I missed the boat. LOL What’s new?

As far as advice. Personally I would never make a buy or sell recommendation on a public board like this. I am neither qualified nor do I have access to information that you don’t, so in my opinion it would be irresponsible of me to make such a recommendation to such a large audience. Now, with that said, I did recommend PTSC to my girlfriend and let’s just say that I get reminded every day that her account is a little on the down side right now. But, if the PPS was $10 right now, do you think she would thank me?

GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply