Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'll be brief. 

This is the best of the message boards.  Tops actually.  Almost all of the time.  And then there are times when we digress, if only for a brief time.  It's probably alright, although I don't know if we do anyone else peering in a service really by showing our irritability. But we are family, even those of us who don't have much to say.  Perhaps it's justified, perhaps not, but I think it is easy to sort of take a 'what the hell' attitude.  We've come this far.  If we got out here on a limb  then it was only due to some kind of overwhelming inner sense of peace with the stock.  It is a hell of a stock... look at us, look at how we have all dreamed.

So who cares if somebody is somebody else, hell, it's their problem not mine.  And so some guy wants Pohl on or off, so what?  He's entitled to his opinion, although when he throws it out here... Bingo, it's in play.

When I look at this week... well, who knows what made the surge in price yesterday or what the volume means.  Okay, we speculate, but who says that we can't?  By owning the stock your entitled to a bit of cheering and booing.  That yesterday's quarterbacking thing.

I will say something else... it's cool how you guys have mostly all mentioned old Wolf, (although I have no idea how old Wolf is... I just have some kind of ghostly vision, which again is my own) and hopefully he is as eager to get back here to us as we are to having that first word.  In fact, I think that this is the first place that he will come.  I also think that what we don't say but what we all mean, is that we hope to get word.  I know that most of you would trade the share price for what is more important.  Interesting ins't it, almost uncanny, that there was this burst of activity while Wolf was in surgery.  I close my eye's, haven't you, and pray that he will be posting legal stuff, entering and exiting while rarely ever saying a word.

It is interesting, almost endearing in a way, that there are these group dynamics, these pesky little squabbles that we have in here.  I also noted how yesterday seemed to be the soothing balm for that.  It peaked our interest once, this stock, and it brought each of you to here, and when it does what it did yesterday I know why we are all still here.  Everybody knows that anybody can sell their stock if they aren't happy.... but it's more than that.  We're attached and invested..... I don't want to say it.  But it is reasonable to feel that way, I think. 

I don't say much here because I don't know much, and god help you if you ask a stupid question, but obviously I saw something here worth learning, worth coming here for and worth staying for.  In this endeavor we are united and if some guy or another has a different agenda, again, so what?  The sum is greater than. 

I am just hoping, not even doing much more than just mild speculating, but I'll bet that something will be coming up in the next week or two.  There are quarterly's or whatever you call them coming due.  And, we know that DP likes to come up with almost rhymthic good news.

I think we should relax and be nice and just wait and see and for those of you who want to sell your stock, it's alright to feel that way and just as it's probably alright to come in here and spend your time waiting to be talked out of it. 

I know, I think we all feel this way.

Jan 25, 2007 05:22PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply