Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Greeneyes111, I'm sorry that you and Paul feel this board is

However, I think a little news or pop in the share price would do a lot to ease the tension.

In the meantime, Fut, I hope that you don't think that I was "screaming", much less screaming over free speech. I assume that the right to voice an opinion, objection or suggestion is already guaranteed. Not wanting to pick an argument with you but your tone seem's harsh and perhaps unwarranted. I don't know your history with Sophie but it seem's as if you don't like her much. I feel embarassed by it for some reason.

I also wanted to say that after reading the whole of this website that I was able to answer my own question of yesterday morning. I had asked if this was a sponsored site by the company. After taking some of your suggestions about the upper flag I was able to determine that those companies that do pay a fee to sponsor a forum are identified by a picture of the CEO placed in the upper right hand corner. I asked a question, I got in return a suggestion, and with a little dd I was able to erase that issue from my mind. Although, I am not sure that companies offering such aren't performing a service for their shareholders I mention this because it is an example of how an issue can be raised, discussed and resolved... in my mind, the precise reason for the forum.

I apologise if I am out of line, or perceived as such, or if at times I ask a stupid question. I shall always be polite. I also apologise if at times I have a slightly different perception of something than one or all of you. And, I know that one day that most of us will meet at a share holders meeting where we will step up behind these invisible walls... so no, I don't want to be a part of some hostility because of a message board.

That's all I have to say. I was left with an uncomfortable feeling from yesterday and it rather blindsided me, frankly. I thought perhaps I should therefore say something. I will refrain from speaking up so much let me assure you and I appreciate the chance to read your posts and Wolf's legals.

Thank you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply