Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: Tcr

posted on Jan 31, 2007 04:46AM

lol... Look, I don't know about who could have shorted and it looks like they have been covering.... my question, however, was WHO can do this and by WHAT method. Just for the hell of it this morning, I entered a short sale slip thru Ameritrade and sent it in, and sure enough, it instantly came back with a statement that I cannot short an OTCB stock.

Whenever I hear someone say that somebody has shorted this stock in my own mind I dismiss the question thinking that they just don't know, like I thought that once I knew, that this stock could not be shorted? So my question was how do some people do this, why can't others and by what vehicle is it accomplished. I wish that I had know this was possible over the last couple of years, not that I would have shorted it but I sure would have been keeping track on a monthly basis of how much was sold short.

Thank you and Sorry for any confusion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply