Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Feb 03, 2007 04:30AM

Feb 03, 2007 08:01AM

Feb 03, 2007 08:07AM

Feb 03, 2007 08:50AM

I believe that jonah meant that the patents cited by pubspat.... and not that they owned the patents.

Greeneye's, I hope that you will not be reporting brain to this site as a reincarnated johny, although as a long time poster on this board I guess it is your more decision than mine but I find his posts to be singing a much different tune.  He is much more subdued in terms of quantity of posts and his posts seem more positive and on-topic and even valuable.  He is attempting to be a part of the group as I see it and it would appear that he is also an investor.  I will leave it to the board but as a person I'd rather reinforce positive behavior and put an end to the personal drama, especially in light of the very real happenings of the past day or two.  No offense to you intended as I know how you value this board.

As to the current topic of discussion I can't add anything but join in your hopes that very soon DP will take the time to inform, prepare, inspire and protect all of his loyal shareholders.  I would say that between the RB board and this one, one can only marvel at the combined brilliance of the collective whole, whether they lie on a spectrum from the sacred ground of conspiracy theories to the mental laboratories of the EE's.  I fear for the opposition if ever they have to come up against all of you.

And to the Black and Blue.... GooooBears!!!

And to Manning.... GooooColts!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply