Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Thanks for taking the time to do that. Another poster suggested the google patent search engine and i tried that. I was able to see all the figures but was not able to zoom in in some cases but for all the others interested in seeing the figures, i suggest using google as an alternative.

This is a bit more time consuming than I thought it would be but I'll say this again. None of the patents cited in the claim are exactly the same as the 336. There are some aspects in each of those patents that are slightly similar (eg using two separate clocks) but if someone with some patent law experience along with EE knowledge (i recommend everyone read ddiligen's post) studies all the documentation there are differences even when all the supporting claims and other documents are used together. Therefore in my opinion, and this is my opinion only, a good patent attorney should be able to generate reasonable doubt that prior art exists for pretty much all the claims in the 336.

Someone posted a question about ring oscillators and I apologize for not posting an answer yet. I will have more time in the next few days and if none of the EE people have not yet posted anything i will do my humble best.
New Message
Please login to post a reply