Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
There seems to be quite a bit of hand-wringing about the unknowns here. I don't have an answer on how to best manage this anxiety nor do I give the standard "sell and move on" advice for this relatively speculative investment. This is too intriguing a story for that tired line. There are all sorts of possible scenarios that will have outcomes that don't meet the expectations of many of the shareholders big and small. I do think it is important to remember that the mysteries going on behind the scenes may have an extremely positive impact on the share price. That IS one possibility here. The griping and calls for more transparency seem to be assuming that a disappointment is a foregone conclusion and whatever may be happening or not happening is surely going to disappoint “us”. I wonder if everyone understands that the tone found here is likely to be the best feedback that the powers-that-be get in terms of shareholder sentiment. If the tone is decidedly negative on a continuing basis, it would only be human nature for them to conclude that the shareholders are “…unappreciative of a 500% gain in 12 months…” and this whining and slamming of various aspects of management direction may have the effect of actually increasing the likelihood of the board voting for things counter to retail shareholder interest. I would like to believe that the board and our shareholder rep are smarter than that and at least understand that some of the whining and bashing is artificial and not sincere. Still- I can’t help but think that being all vocal about and setting high ridiculously high expectations that scream “I want it now!” works against us in the longer run. The higher expectations are set necessarily means if those expectations are not met that the share price suffers. That is ECON 101 I still believe that this story has many chapters yet to unfold and we may be getting ahead of ourselves with impatience and in assuming silence means nothing much is going on. I, for one, still believe in the efforts of management and that they are working towards increasing shareholder value. I will only believe otherwise if – by word or deed – those repeated promises seem to be in the process of being broken. I have seen no evidence of this so far. Sometimes silence IS the next right thing. We cannot forget that.
New Message
Please login to post a reply