Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Feb 19, 2007 11:24AM

Honestly not a clue and I am definitely not an authority on the legal process. But....I have opinions! (-:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

IMVHO….Based on everything I have been able to dig up, my guess is that Toshiba settles soon and that ARM pursues litigation. I really believe ARM was setup here. If you saw my earlier post from a few days ago, I listed all of the ARM customers who used ARM products accused of infringing the ‘584 patent. It would appear to me that ARM needs to win this, and history shows they fight it out in court, so I believe litigation is the most likely scenario. My hope is that they settle and we enter into a mutually beneficial partnership, because they are a great company and I believe there would be a lot to gain from such an arrangement. But again, I know nothing when it comes to legal matters such as these.

GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply