Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: tt - thank you. agreed, sp should top 52 week high nearing Markman - you posted

If I may.. this is what tcr hypothecised...

one of 3 scenarios are likely with the remaining warrants;
a. they will continue to be converted and s&l shares will continue to be sold, adding continued selling pressure even though there is an accumulation play in action, what usually happens is that the seller and the accumulator have a predetermined average sp for the transaction, i'm sure most of you saw the 300k trade at the ask right before the close on friday, not a retail trade and the mm wanted you to see the trade quantity, why, they have been hiding trade sizes since july;
b. the accumulator is finished and s&l wants a higher sp for the remaining conversions, so one last run up is generated in combination with a pr blitz leading in to the markman, warrants will be sold on the way up and then another walk down due to a lack of understanding of the markman ruling time line, most will think the ruling will come quickly, in other states the judge usually takes months to write his/her opinion on claim construction scope, i don't know about texas but it will still take a time frame longer than most think, doubts will start creeping in to weak hands, bashers will say the longer it takes the more likely tpl/ptsc is in trouble with the markman, weak hands will fold, news will dry up over the summer, if there are any remaining warrants to be sold they will be sold on the last walk down, this is where it really gets interesting, time frames are tight, since trial date is set and most likely will not change considerably if at all.
c. hold warrants for after trial.
my guess, (a) is most likely to play out.....
New Message
Please login to post a reply