Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Actually, I have also suggested that there is the possibility of "deals per week". It's all in how they approach the effort. Assembly line the process. Push the paper giving notice, advising of past licensees (credibility), reasonable rates now, litigation in process with (name 'em, and the ones that have settled), risk in procastinating, UNreasonable rates when we win in TX. That would pretty much spell it out - patent viability, many settlements already, not afraid to go to court, etc.

The labor intensive part is when you get 'em to the table. But again, it's how you approach it. An assembly line approach here would probably be quite intimidating. Only other labor is a couple of hours of research on the net to get a clue of magnitude of probable infringement, and ability to pay. This ain't rocket science - unless you make it that way. And I do believe a "we only have 45 minutes available to negotiate with you because we have negotiations lined up all day" would scare the heck out of them ("where do I sign?!").

But I KNOW nuttin'!

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply