Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'll keep my negativity to myself out of respect for you guys and the company but I will say that I am beyond disappointed and am bordering on pure disgust. 

If he's sending out proxies there is apparently something to vote on and I can't help but think now that this is not probably something that many of would like since he kept the news from us all day after promising news via the shareholders letter.  Not only did he promise to deliver "promising news", but he indicated by what he did say that this update was going to be widely encompassing of the company's future direction.

If this was some kind of false rally and the dividend is meant to be some kind of ointment for the shareholders hoping that they will accpet the new direction of the company then he certainly shot himself in the foot by not stating yesterday that he would send the letter out to shareholders over the weekend.

I am always feeling outfoxed by the manipulation going on with this stock and I am growing weary of it.  I like to think the best of Mr. Pohl and of his company but he's losing me, I must admit.

Feb 23, 2007 01:17PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply