Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

IMHO, The letter was "OK"--

posted on Feb 23, 2007 04:07PM

I had hoped to hear something about a large reduction of warrants--the fact that nothing was said there was dissapointing. I guess we just have to wait until our next filing to fiind out. I am all in favor of getting a new BOD member who has banking experience.I think that we, as longs, should appeal to DP to get Johnson off the BOD. I would think that TPL would want Johnson off the BOD (not that they have any controll) as it would look better if / when we get to court. I don't want the world to see this co. as a sham and that is what S&L's involvement  makes it appear to be right now. I wish that there was some way to find out if PTSC could in fact buy back the remainder to the warrants. Perhaps we could just ask DP (in a formal letter) why we don't use the divy money to do that. Overall, the letter was "OK"--GL, ads

New Message
Please login to post a reply