Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: everybody - re this site - does it seems very sloooooooow to y'all? and can the

Personally, I think all of the dialogue is fair and reasonable although there is no need to get personal about specific posters and their roles. I am speaking specifically about the comments made about Ron and his ego. I mean, he is a lawyer after all and who would want a lawyer without an ego. They come paired. *winking at ronran here*

Now, frankly, nothing that I think or any of what you all say is going to move this stock along any different than how it will eventually play out. We are getting short on time and I would hope that we all can just try to hold on here for the next month and see what transpires. This is short time now, especially for all of you long timer's.

Lastly, had I known that there were all kinds of deals and maneuvers to take place and that some folks would intentionally manipulate the stock for a year or two while S&L got their shares all bought up at whatever price they want, well... heck, I'd have just kept an eye on this and bought in later. That part does sort of piss me off. I mean, who are they to expect that the average retail joe is willing to go long on this and have their money tied up for ten years while they stage all of their backroom deals. I mean, you guys deserve to be millionaires after going thru that. In fact, I deserve it too, now.

However, what I just said was not venting. I have grown used to the snails pace and five and ten cent swings. Some of us just sold in and out to the some of you and some of you benefited while some of us got an education. lol. No hard feelings though. But still, let's not be shy of saying how feeble some of this has become. PTSC is going to break out or break up. We are on the brink of something but what that something is nobody knows.

It's not bashing to just say what you think. Most everyone of us does it everyday. Now let's be decent to each other and just be honest. I am glad to be waiting this out with the rest of you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply