Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Mar 13, 2007 06:04AM

I finally had some time to review the Feb. 28th'07 SB-2 compared to the June 26th'06 filing and didn't find much earth shattering difference, but noted that TPL has increased their holdings by 700k, to 4,400.000.

Hawk less 700k shares. Others have increased/decrease their offering.(Some may have lightened S/L ?) Pohl has put his 1.5 mill options into this registation as well.

On page 2. it is stated that for '06 and first two qrts. of '07 $111,549,000 has been collected.

I'm still waiting to see the "poison pill" paragraph in the master agreement that says "patent will revert or in some way be gained control of by the other party" that you and a few others have stated. I've looked hard for it but never found. Last weeks discussion and postings did not reveal it either that I could see. May be another question for ASM. Is it possible for a takeover..hostile or other and has anyone tried?

If anyone has Brian's last post here could you repost or tell me how to retrieve? Thanks

Mar 13, 2007 06:12AM

Mar 13, 2007 07:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply