Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I don't believe it is too off the mark,  I have thought long and hard about that. I believe that we should merge and go after a third company.....I posted about ARMHY the other day. If the "unified MMP" were to be in the bank of such a company...........then they could take over the world so to speak and the billions could be easier to come by and TPL could make much more than the 4 to 8 you speak of. TPL could try it like you state but , in my mind , there would be much mission in the equation. But if a three way merger with an AMD or ARMHY or someone ? Well you know my thoughts. I like the threesome..LOL

I would be willing to bet that if we were to do a three way merger with any big company , then the MMP $ would instantly become long term recurring revs instead of one timers, as well as an instant move to a big board market.

I get the feeling, anyone else?, that the MMP is causing fear in the powers that be. The big  issue is the fact that we can't be bought out by any large company like IBM or MSFT or the like. The agreement with TPL and PTSC states that if one or the other is  taken over , then the patents revert back to each............The very best part of the agreement , good protection. In a three way merger the by laws could be written in a way to give the same protection to the orignal owners of the MMP ....TPL and PTSC's intrests. With good lawyers protecting the MMP interests , it can't be stopped , if we win in TX.

Is anyone afraid that the "Powers that be" will cause something to go wrong in TX to stop the MMP?  If that don't happen  and the MMP can't be bought out and shelved? Well , the world could watch TPL and PTSC and how they spend all the money.
Or the two companies could unite , with the correct third catalyst, vault the MMP to the heights that would bread fear in the electronic world.

If you dream, dream big, you never know what can be done.

New Message
Please login to post a reply