Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Greeneyes, I still have to respectfully disagree with you on the potential for a significant change in the flow of PR after the Markman hearing.

I think that we can expect Pohl to announce the Markman as validation of our patent portfolio.  And that this represents a significant milestone, and it is a testament to the companies’ efforts over the past 15 years…  This is not much of a shift.

With a Markman win, there will be no grand-standing, no self-advocacy PRs, etc.  Too risky.  We will be perceived as arrogant and sent back to irrelevancy faster than you can imagine.  Validating that we own the technology behind “virtually every microprocessor manufactured since 1995” is sufficiently brazen.  We need to maintain a legitimate posture within industry so that we can continue our growth through partnerships.

That said, we will see a shift in the stock price.  Investors large and small will notice the significant revenue growth.  And investors will start to move in.  I figure that Patriot could see $1B+ in bookings in 2-3 years.  Not too shabby.

Why do you believe that we will see a shift in PR efforts?  I imagine that we can agree in some areas.

Take Care

New Message
Please login to post a reply