Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: A Markman hearing can be one of the most if not the most important rulings

I know what you mean, Fatwollit, but I think Fut the Wuk was just making a joke, I mean you should see this guy when he really let's you have it.  Honest, I think he was just joking.

Still, it's hard to joke in here for this place at times seems more like a private club room than an overall message center for a stock that we all own.  It's just three or four of them... they get cranky and competitive for whatever reasons.  It bothers me too, all of these little shags, digs, innuendo's and cheap shots... one's like "he/she/it", said no doubt by an it, or an id__t?  The "famous and the infamous", rah rah.  The "REAL longs" vs. some of the rest of us.  I know how you feel and I know how it grates on you.  It doesn't please me much either, but when a guy is being funny, like I think Fut was, well, as always, I find giving folks the benefit of the doubt is always the best thing that we've got to give.

Take care my friend.  We always get a little freaky in here when the share price goes backwards... and watching this thing move like it does is like filling a bucket by the drop.

But I have faith and so do you. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply