Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: There must be others here who also think as I do.

in response to by
posted on Apr 01, 2007 03:05PM

Seaquestor,

Right on! (sitting here smiling with my hand in a fist with the thumb point straight up and exclaiming loudly, "Right on!"

My conversation with ronran would be much easier if we were sitting across from one another speaking as he would probably stop me four or five words into my question before I made a fool of myself in continuing but, unfortunately, I have to try to hid my ignorance and still get my questions answered by writing. And, as you can see, I'm not very good at that. Although most of the contributors here write well and I can understand their words I don't always understand the process they're explaining. Not their fault. I just don't have the background. Hopefully I see the light. : )

All I know, from what I've read AND understood so far, is that I believe PTSC is going to contribute mightily to my retirement.

Cheers, DW

New Message
Please login to post a reply