Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: http://www.pubpat.org/assets/files/patriotscientific/ptsc336order.pdf

Sorry for the previous blank post!?...

Thanks for posting the ORDER...

The 10 page Order by PTO has 8 paragaraphs and it is paragrapg 14 which gives the reason for granting of PUBPAT's Ex-Parte request for reexamination...

The time line given for the parties to file their responses certainly conflicts with the May 9th? Markman Hearing. Thus the relevant question confronting us is whether or not the Court will put that meating over by 4-6 months to allow for the PTO Hearing to run its course?...

The rest of it is really a question of what the Technical Experts would say on the question of "did the items listed in paragraph 14 constitute 'Prior Art?'"...

Gil...

P.S...Ronran...

Thanks for your post responding to the posts of those who panic and consider the granting of the Hearing by PTO as if the PTO had reversered their original granting of the Patent...

Like you I disagree with this view. All the PTO is saying in paragraph 14 is that the 4 prior patents listed at least 2 were not before them when the PTSC patent was issued and so they want to look at it. And I read the time frame as a 6 month delay at most...

It is the the effect of this delay on the Markman hearing, and its ramification that concern me and I welcome your input...

GLTA...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply