Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I agree.  To be a coincidence that the day after we hear of the Patent Office permitting the re-exam we release news of a signing is, IMO, a bit of a stretch.  I agree 100% with ron, regarding the PTO granting the re-exam, that this was to be expected and would only be a surprise to those who dont read this board with frequency.  I think the release of the Sharp signing today indicates that at least TPL and PTSC seem to be working together and it also makes me believe that we possibly have other signings that TPL has not released.  the timing of this signing is just to well timed.  My confidence in TPL is raised by this signing.  At this point in the game the dollar amounts, to me, are not as important as the fact that another major company has chosen to license the MMP.  I believe the big money will roll in once we clear out the current litigation issue.  TPL's  release of the news today is in support of the stock and adds another "brick in the wall" of the signed infringers.  TPL seems to be very competent and in control.  This is a major league battle for big money down the road.  My gut tells me that the PubBat crap is tied to China (jmo).  The U.S. is actually taking a stand against China and its practice of ripping off technology.  China wants to play with the big boys now and will have to play by the rules.  I think China wants the patents invalidated because they would be on the hook for some fairly large settlement dollars.  All just my opinion.  Good job TPL!

teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply