Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
PTSC's 10Q was due out today....  Instead PTSC filed an NT-10, stating their 10Q would be delayed 5 buisness days...  So certain elements on this forum are whipping up a lynch mob.  Personally I think they are making Olympus Mons out of a mole hill.... 

Should some Board members be replaced, absolutely...  I've stated so here on many occations.. Felcyn probably doesn't add much, Faulk Jr should be gone like goose sh!t, Carlton is Swartz'z man, and will be here as long as Swartz owns significant shares.. As for Mr Pohl I will defend him until I see a legit reason to change my mind... a delayed 10Q IMO is most certainly not it.   Investor perception of PTSC won't revolve around timely 10Q filings.. but on a successful Markman ruling and the subsequent increase in MMP licensing fees.. and then what PTSC decides to do with those fees to further increase revs,  There are watershed moments approaching for PTSC and its investors, and a delayed 10Q a month back won't mean squat... all the prev delayed 10Qs didn't have much of an impact when we ran over $2..  Hopefully we will have a successful Markman, larger $ settlements, a ramped up PR campaign & another run like before.. this time without warrant conversion/dumping pressure...

regards

New Message
Please login to post a reply