Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: have been speaking with personal friends who collectively own many millions and

Re: TD --- IMO, not quite "time" yet.... ron - good points - off for now..

posted on Apr 16, 2007 07:30PM

I agree that if the vote is significant enough it will send a message that shareholders are beginning to get fed up with the seat warmer on our BOD. Including my own shares and having convinced 5 shareholders I personally know who do not post on this board, I can confirm 2,001,000 votes against certain board members. This number includes 5 investors that do not post or even read this board! I think retail owns a bigger chunk of this company than is given credit for.

Everyone needs to do their part if retail wants to be taken seriously because sometimes I get the feeling that we are not. If we win the Marksman hearing what’s to say it’s going to change the way our BOD manages our company. Are divy's in the best interest of growing our company or are they serving another purpose? Let them feel the water getting warmer. Vote accordingly.

Also I have not counted another investor who does post on this board who I know voted their 250,000 the same way.

GLTA  

New Message
Please login to post a reply