Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Patientman...Before getting into the stocks in 98 i read every book i could........I believe you take out of it what you want to hear.....I heard long term.....
For Investool's long term is about 1-2 months......I signed up for the a year on their web page and i took and old friend of mind along for the seminar in nyc in January.....My friend is not afraid to trade and of all his blue chips stocks he has yet to see the 3 greens arrows........
With out knowledge we are just throwing darts...........Since i am stubborn and will stay here until we take off , i know that no matter what this stock is not going back to .10 Even if we lose the markman we have to much still going for us....
Hey i was married to EDIG, sold every share March 15 and put it into this basket...........I know they have had a run up and i am happy for whomever sold at .28...................They might sign some contracts but IMO not a fraction of what we have done......I am amazed that their price is where it is, but i understand and can realte to the EDIG SH'S.....I was on for 8 years.......If the stock goes back to .15 i might buy back in.........

Knowledge is King and i bet you learned something, i did.......Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply