Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: SGE, Ron, and others." We the shareholders.......S...

Apr 21, 2007 10:09AM

If we all knew that someone had millions of shares that could , or will , be sold at a certian price , would you not sell just below that price and watch what happens when they sell.....just like now with the conversion.....we ain't going no where until. That kind of plan has such a fault, IMO That's why it would not work. (supply and demand)

As far as the insentives for mgmt goes, it would have to be shareprice tied at the moment. TPL is the one that controls the income, not mgmt. Now once our umbrella opens, then we could tie the incentives to income....which will cause increases in pps.

The third one, the committe, that idea was one to spark more thought in how we vote for the board, and HOW do we get a bigger PTSC friendly board with the experience to START a company with millions of dollars.....one that will develope into long term income. I for one am afraid that our board  could be pawns to direct the funds to certian hands, and to ward off angry shareholders in the mean time. I lost most of my life savings in a stock that filed bankruptcy, that company was making 900 million a year income gross. The Chapter 11 was worked out by management to get rid of all the shareholders ( all shares we voided-like K-Mart did) and new one were given away to the hegde fund holding the debt............that fund , by way of the chapter 11 turned a public company private, and by the time it was final the company was making 1 billion in sales. BTW, the management of that company was given something like 10% of the company's private holding shares, with a clause that kept them from letting any public knowledge of the new private companies dealings or income, or they loose their holdings. I filed and objection in federal BK court in Michigan for objection. The judge never ruled commented or ruled on the objection, it was totaly disreguarded. I worked for three months on that paper , I really thought it worthy of consideration. All I got was a call from the guy at the Hedge fund that was to be installed on the new BoD, he told me that the system is sturctured so that the debt holders get total contorl and shareholders are just worthless paper holders. The don't matter in the least, for me next time to to side my investments with the bond or debt holders. What I learned is that ,whomever side the BoD's is on wins , That the board must be ones of trust, if they get greedy, they can ruin shareholders lives......and the federal government will help them do it. OH, and by the way....the federal government trustee will laugh at you when you ask question, that is what happened to me when I got all the informantion I needed to file my objection.

If there are any BK lawyers present, I would like to have your opinion on my paper, if anyone is interested.

What ever we do, we must make sure we have peope we trust to be shareholder friendly setting on the board, and I am willing to reward them according to performance on OUR behalf..........that's my mindset.

New Message
Please login to post a reply