Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

That is my concern. Now that the 10Q is out, and the numbers, we can ponder with more "accuracy". I doubt it would take 3 qtrs, as upcoming ebvents should prompt a big pops in volume, which may enable faster action to get this "out of our hair" (for those of us that still have some! LOL).

So it looks like about 18M in OS warrants, and we're sitting on some $20M cash. Per my math(18M X $.60), at prevailing PPS, PTSC could buy S&L shares to offset all remaining warrant conversion for a little less than $11M. This would leave PTSC with near $10M in the coffers, and remove this cloud of PPS suppression. And then, consistent with my "fantasy", the time would be ripe for my proposed documented agreemnet that S&L hold their shares until certain PPS thresholds are met - a prohibition if you will, on a graduated scale (starting at $5 PPS). Then publicize the heck out of it, along with any other good news in the offing. This would remove the spectre of S&L just continuing to sell off their massive holdings (suppressing the PPS) - the remaining threat to near-term prosperity for all. I see such an act as being a "win-win-win" for US, PTSC and S&L (but for them, longer term).

I suspect that Ron has me on "passive ignore" since we got cross-wise recently. So if you and/or others agree with my proposal, please convey to Ron for his thought in including it in the Letter. It would and should be "his call" as to appropriateness and, of course, his concurrence. But I noted that, in his short list of Letter topics, the issue of warrants was not included (or, of course, the proposed Prohibition Agreement).

To make it easy (cut and paste), here's some language:

"PTSC shareholders respectfully request PTSC consideration of an expedited approach toward eliminating all outstanding warrants, that being PTSC's purchase of sufficient shares held by Swartz and Lincoln Ltd. (S&L) to enable conversion of all remaining warrants while remaining under S&L's 10% share ownership threshold. Such action should be performed at PTSC's prevailing share price, and for no or very little additional monetary consideration/incentive. The multiple benefits of such action should be obvious, and recognized as being beneficial to S&L, PTSC and all PTSC shareholders.

Having planned or executed the above, PTSC shareholders respectfully request PTSC and minority shareholder S&L consideration of entering into a Share Liquidation Prohibition Agreement wherein S&L will suspend sales of share holdings until specified PTSC share price thresholds are achieved, on a graduated scale (e.g., sales probibited until the PTSC share price is $5.00, sale of not more than 10% of holdings until the PTSC share price is above $10.00, and so on). Excluded from the Agreement should be direct sales of shares from S&L to PTSC at the prevailing share price at the time of such event. No or very little additional monetary consideration/incentive should be associated with such Agreement. The multiple benefits of such action should be obvious, and recognized as being beneficial to S&L, PTSC and all PTSC shareholders.

Having accomplished the above, PTSC shareholders respectfully request that the elimination of outstanding warrants and the establishment of the Agreement be widely publicized at the earliest prudent opportunity. The benefits of such action should be obvious, and recognized as being beneficial to S&L, PTSC and all PTSC shareholders.

PTSC shareholders consider these actions, if taken, as being mutually beneficial for all affected parties. Failure to act may be construed as PTSC NOT acting in the best interest of all shareholders, but rather favoring certain parties over others, which would be non-consistent with publically stated company objectives.

Thank you for your consideration."

TIA,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply