Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: ronran, some may be a bit skeptical regarding your intentions,

I am one of many who, no doubt, want to thank you, Ron, for taking this on. There's nothing in it for you but having yet more to do and somehow I'll just bet that you already have enough on your plate.

There really isn't any need for anyone to fear putting in with the lot of us in this matter. It is a letter addressing some of our concerns and the unsaid point of the letter is really only to see if the company cares to respond. It's a gauge really, nothing more. It is equally a gauge of us and of how many shares we have. Do we even have enough between us to be able to make a point?

If one can't trust the members of this board where I see that most of us spend an inordinate amount of time, then how would we ever see our way to putting our trust in the likes of S&L and Co.? Especially if we as individuals bother to post our concerns on this forum.

I just want to say thanks for putting this together Ron and the rest of you who are not causing a lot of pain to the process. I imagine that there are some on this board who can't open up to their real purpose's, not many but a few, and one probably doesn't really expect them to come forward and cast their lot with us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply