Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

It's Ironic Someitme's...

posted on Apr 23, 2007 12:36PM

And it's like "The Days of Our Lives".  I detect a note of pluckiness and bickering, and over what?  We have an upcoming SHM, a quarterly report reporting another good quarter, followed by no PR and a declining share price.  An important hearing on the immediate horizon where at least Ron will hopefully be in attendance.  A lawyer who may or may not be able to sniff out the subtle nuances of such and who may be able to shed some light on the whole affair.

Meanwhile, back at headquarters, we have no one answering the phones, everybody getting either rich or big bonus's and obviously being afforded the time to recreate at the local golf club.  We have a solid foundation, we hope, but we are like agents in incommunicato... face it, "we know nothing."  We simply like to believe that "they have a plan".

On the bright side we have again, a very subtle letter going out to test the waters, perhaps as much as a mild stir.  There is no shareholder revolt at this point, nor is one planned, but there is an air of growing activism, and this can be a very useful thing for both sides, at least I see it that way.

Ignite, if you own the stock then speak up.  Ptsc, good luck in your new investments, however, feel free to keep an eye open here (and apparently you do) for any positive change in the story.  I'd like for you to have an opportunity, for all of us to have one.

I appreciate the opinions expressed here and the air of civility generally shared.  I don't think that there is heavy flirting going on with green-eye's and I think that cigar was an enemy agent for that republican front.  *smiling at my random inclusions*

Let's always do what somebody here always suggests and that is that while we may disagree we uh, *feeling a bushism moment upon me* may we agree to disagree.

The letter is a chance to encourage PTSC to explain why they don't take hold of some of the very good idea's expressed in here.  Things like china and the Ignite technology, while at the same time seeing some PR about Holocom and the excellent reports and expansion and warrant buy back's and arrangements for such.   It's not a crime to ask questions.

One last thing.

I expected a pop in the share price this morning and when I checked I saw that there was none.  I thought then of the thousands of PTSC shareholders out there who do not frequent this board or any other.  All they see of PTSC is a line on a portfolio screen, a rare news blip generally reporting good news, and yet too, they must wonder, why doesn't it pop on good news?  Then they see it in their portfolio's or a quarterly report from their broker and there it is, flat-lined still.  Those people are voting their shares as well as us.  I can only imagine, that like many of us, at the very least, they checked to change the board of directors.  That's what happens with a flat line stock, people look for change or rational explanations.

That is what we are doing with the letter, only we are giving the company at least the benefit of the doubt. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply