Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Yep.  IMO, this just further indicates S & L's consistent selling and, at a minimum, little or no good would come from multiple PRs until the warrants are converted.  Higher volume would just mean higher conversions.  That's what I would do if I were S & L and trying like heck to convert as many warrants as possible prior to known Markman results.  I think most conservative investors / investment managers would also sell.  It just makes sense for them.  Unfortunately, not so good for Joe Sixpack, the retail stock buyer.

The constant bashing of PTSC's PR whimps may be justified, but they may very well have their hands tied.  A good question for the ASM and The Letter and still unknown.

This is a speculative penny stock and the deals cut to finance the company can really haunt the pps until resolved. 

That stated, a Markman win combined with all the S & L warrants converted, should change the pps landscape, IMO.  It's all about risk vs. reward.  PTSC is risky, no doubt.  However, I still like our chances considering the potential. 

Of course, I still have my BRP* firmly in place to take care of Ms. JHawk and I when we retire.  

John

(* BRP = Bubba Retirement Plan or more commonly known as a lottery tickie) 

New Message
Please login to post a reply