Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Apr 24, 2007 02:45PM

Apr 24, 2007 02:58PM

Apr 24, 2007 03:05PM

Apr 24, 2007 05:08PM

roachmotel - Your entry point should be wherever you feel most comfortable.  Many believe, myself included, that we are extremely undervalued here but the market is holding off on buying... perhaps because of the uncertainty of the upcoming Markman hearing... a  loss would be devastating to us, a win would be a huge vote of confidence in the validity of the MMP ( not that it isn't valid already, 18 other companies have already licensed it).  Personally, I think if we have a favorable hearing we will see $2+ very quickly.... and sustainable too.  Gap theorists see an open gap in our chart from $.525 to $.56.. we've already filled half of it... we may see lower prices yet, but it's also possible that the gap for all intensive purposes is considered filled.  Just FYI I bought some yesterday at $.585.  If we win the Markman alot of folks will have wished they bought there, if we lose, well I won't go there.  

GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply