Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Hi Larscot, missed you this time.  I believed you would have found it much more informative concerning TPL's efforts than last time.

Papa was very upbeat, interesting, positive, forthcoming, confident, ebullient, sincere, than last time, when he seemed to be rather bored, unprepared, "Why am I here, and when does this meeting end?" vibe.  He seem much more engaged with the shareholders during and after the meeting.  I spoke with him afterward,  He seemed very affable.  Very good.   Glad he's on our side.  I think he secretly desires to help write new patent law legislation protecting inventors.  Good for him/us!!

Junior, however, was the same - talked very slowly, monotone, circumspect, almost waiting for the words to come to mind, looking at the ceiling during presentation, very deliberate.  Papa indicated much of the current success is directly attributable to his son.  It may very well be Junior is much better 1:1 than in front of a group.  Lots of people are that way e.g. Bush.

Virt

New Message
Please login to post a reply