Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Excellent job, ASM reporters, and many thanks!! One question, though

I find the whole acquisition aspect of ptsc and 200 patent very interesting. When I read that the deal fell through because of "whose more valuable" statement, I'm thinking this is good for ptsc. Mgmt. seems to think that they are much more valuable than current shareprice and market valuation of ptsc AIMHO.

There were a number of shareholders that stated something along the lines that statements were made at the ASM regarding ptsc will be fine even if Markman does not go well. I take this as number of other events that are on going will prevent ptsc from being a one trick pony. I hope this loose interpretation on my part is a correct assumption.

I was looking for a reason to buy more shares, after reading the glowing reports of what transpired at the ASM I will be watching a little more closely. Only because there are a few other stocks that looks promising as well.

glta

Tom

New Message
Please login to post a reply