Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I know how you feel about the trip back.  I just got back home as well and was going to transcribe my copious notes but NOT after reading Virts encylopida.  He did a superlative job and I would just be repeating what he already said but not nearly as well.

If you remember DP, just before the OFFICIAL start of the ASM asked everyone recording the meeting to cease.  I was sitting front row center filming so I could post it to a web site for all shareholders to view, but was stopped short.  Remember?

Anyway, my opinions about what I heard were also vastly improved.  I'm much, much more confident in the company and our future than in the past.  The speakers all did a great job of conveying not only facts and their superbly developed techniques but I also sensed that they have extreme confidence in the ultimate success of their efforts.

We are in great shape.

I was also very impressed with the Agoracomics that I was honored to meet and am more impressed with their talents at reporting and willingness to share for the benefit of all. I really wish that all of you people (kinda feel like brothers and sisters) could have attended. 

Sorry I couldn't stick around after the meeting to be further educated but I had an appointment in Manhattan Beach and was already late.  I'm sure I missed very valuable exhanges.

AGAIN, we're in GREAT shape.

GLTALs and Cheers, DW

My ship came in a long time ago.  I just realized it when I review my blessings!!!

Cheers, Chet

New Message
Please login to post a reply