Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

My senior year in high school....Baseball Quarter Finals....we were up 9-2 in the bottom of the ninth....2 outs....no one on base...our fans began to celebrate...one more out and we advance to the state playoffs...next batter hits a routine pop fly between 3rd and short...both players call for the ball...I, being the catcher began to call out for the 3rd baseman to field the ball...my out cry fell on deaf ears...the two players collided and the last out was not made...our 3rd baseball was knocked out and was replaced with a player from the bench...the next batter bunted the ball to the 'new' 3rd baseman...instead of making the routine out at first, he attempts the play at 2nd base...it would have been a close play, if the throw had not been 10 feet over the head of the 2nd baseman...long story short...what should have been a great victory turned into a sour defeat...we lost 10-9.

Nothing is in the bag.

All the best to Longs!!!

PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply