Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'm not a basher...so

posted on May 03, 2007 07:57AM

let me begin by saying I am pro PTSC all the way but I'm just stating what I think may occur.

January 23, 2007 PTSC share price dipped to .44 and closed at .48. I am prepared to see this action once again and have resigned myself to the fact that the MM’s may take advantage of our current situation and push our SP once again to these levels.

In all probability, we won’t hear official results of today’s Markman for several weeks which will create doubt among investors. MM’s, know this and IMO, will attempt capitulation among investors. There are shareholders here who own tens of thousands of shares purchased in the teens or lower and have stayed the course waiting for the bigger payoff. If MM’s do indeed attempt a ‘hard shake’, these individuals, may indeed watch their ‘would be’ gains, go down significantly but no doubt will remain in the green. These individuals won’t be shaken…they have been there before. But for those individuals that have purchased recently between .65 and .53, they will see red and may see their investment as half of what it was originally. They may in fact, take their losses and move on. I’m prepared to see the SP dip to low .40’s once again, maybe even as low as high .30’s, with increased trading volume, giving the appearance of an exodus. This, IMO, will be swift and we shouldn’t languish in despair for very long. I believe, (if a shake even occurs) will be timed prior to great news being released.

Watch for a severe breach of the lower Bollinger band (Similar to the action occurring on December 13, 2006 but with more volume)….for this would be a great buying opportunity. I’m looking for a MM signal in which we will have a doji or hammer formation with a long tail indicating where the SP will eventually land. What I do not want to see is a slow bleed of the share price and riding the lower Bollinger Band down like a surfer on a wave, (one step forward and two steps back).

Overall, my belief is that we’ll be successful and we’ll make a bundle of money. But it will take an iron clad stomach to watch the action and not puke your guts out. If I could, I would turn off my computer and come back in 6 months.

How do I know all of this, you ask???….I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

JMHO

PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply