Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

There have been several times in the trading history of PTSC that a very low sell price has shown up and we have all commented (on the board) that the price just showed up and we never saw the trades go thru. I have watched this stock daily for more years than i would like to admit. Bit it has never traded for a penny (even if you show me a 52 week chart.....you could not have bought it at that price.)

i find it very interesting that we traded about 2 million shares (up) on thursday and we trade a quick 2million on friday morning and pretty much go stagnant the rest of the day. the trading in this stock does not behave like any stock i heave ever owned The only assumption that seems to fit is MM, TPL and S&L. It is almost if our trades are orchestrestated.

my only feeling on the reports filed from the markman was it is over so on to the next hurdle. not answering a question to ones satisfaction really depends on the intent of the one asking the question. Being smooth does not always mean you are right. If we were "back slapping" at the end of a legal proceeding what would the "group logic" be saying? 17 companies have signed and they all have major legal teams....the signees all have the resources to battle us in court. they chose to sign........i feel confident in our represenation by TPL.

teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply