Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

JW has been around the block........IMO he has to leave his emotions on the sidelines..........

As a shareholder mentioned who was at the SHM , there was a very fine looking blond seated in the left hand side way in the back of the room............I looked at her more than once.......We are human and the Judge is not in the court of law.........IMO , reason/logic/ and NOT who is the best speaker will decide this case.........

It is a good thing that both sides can claify at a later time some of the questions............If this was a trial then i would be upset as EMOTION and not logic many times wins the case.......

When i was in my 20's i was a juror in a drunk driving case..........When both laywers made their case i was totally confused.................They both could have sold me Ron's bridge in Kansas........

IMO a trail is a wild card and i believe both sides do not want to be there.......IMO TPL is asking for a huge sum of money and like my dealings in the used cars business a so called happy ground will be met..........Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply