Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

apatentlawyer...mess... board

posted on May 06, 2007 09:10AM

"I thought I said this in my opening, but for avoidance of doubt, I was looking for a forum discussing TPL and its litigation/licensing.  This appears to be the only board that is actively discussing this matter and so, like a moth to a flame, I was drawn in.  Recognizing that this board has broader interests than this litigation, please feel free to direct me to another more approriate forum if you can."

Sorry , with all the faults that come with a public board, this is the only place that we can find that has substance. We've looked ourselves. I hope we have not scared you away trying to guess that you are involved with any party in suit.

Thanks for you input on the KSR matter, I still see it *(IMO) as a way to protect the patent  holders of old and fully screw any new patent/infringement seeker.

If , in the future, push come to shove, IYO do you think that the MMP would be considered a patent of old (so to speak)

I have another question , and I will make a new topic for it.

Thanks for you input.

New Message
Please login to post a reply