Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: News From WAZ Land..../ oh please can we keep him! - Ba...

May 07, 2007 04:28PM

May 07, 2007 05:06PM

Thoughts on the CEO....Hmmmm....I guess my thoughts are in flux right now - whether this will actually be an opportunity to do something....SOMETHING, finally with Ignite/Inflame, or will this be another head slotted in to serve another concealed purpose in a process already under way.

I'd be excited to own a company that can harness the (potential) revenue generated from the MMP to in turn generously fund GENUINE R&D/acquisition of an entitiy that can position I/I to change the semiconductor industry for the next generation...

As important for me (after the CEO pick) is 1) Immediacy in communcation to shareholders of a defined business plan going forward 2) Plans for secondary hirings expanding the corporate structure and 3) The remaining internal influences and how/if they play in the Companies direction.

Vague enough?.....;-)

This has been an interesting voyage that I hope doesn't hit rocks...an adventure of a lifetime....

Regards

May 08, 2007 07:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply