Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I find the following comment in your post intriguing... 

"Before anyone flames me for this upside-down logic - consider that I am in the inner circle of a $800 million dollar publicly traded company and "know" the mindset to a certain extent when any entity presumes to try to influence policy in any way. Heels get dug in an defenses are raised immediately. Ron-I guess I am not a believer that you are not up to something to serve your own purposes. Having the group "pledges" and to just do nothing with them doesn't pass the sniff test. It is kind of like having a military-eventually it is likely to get used."...

Since you are speaking from your expeience of being in the inner circle pf an $800 million doallar company,please take a moment and expound on the statement that "Heels get dug in and defenses are raised immediately"...

Are you stating that the only thing the corporate boards understand is a Carl Ichan approach which "Demands" a meeting with the Board when control of 9% of outstanding shares is acheived, and a seat on the Board, when there is control of 13% of the outstanding shares?

If roran had "control" of the 50 million shares "pledged" and, as you say, did "nothing with them", there would be a certain logic supporting your assertions that he was  "...up to something to serve his own purposes". However, I do not recall that the "Control" of the 50 million shares was ceded by the shareholders to ronran. In fact my recollection was that each shareholder would vote their shares as they pleased; all they did was "authorize" ronran to write a letter to management with a list of questions...

As you aptly observe, in the "real world" of corporate governance shareholder communications are treated with disdain and mostly ignored, unless they eminate from a power base that can "demand" a course of action as mandated by Securities and Exchange law. And that is the distinction between what Carl Ichan can do, and why the message board shareholder letters are ignored...

Although, I am a long time investor in PTSC, ( since it was 0.04 cents), I have being reading this board for a littel more than a year. During that time I have found ronran as a sincere investor with an agenda of helping his compatriots understand their investment risks, and hoping for a "pot of gold" at the end of the rainbow...

And that is something we all share...

GLTA...

Gil...  

New Message
Please login to post a reply