Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: ("the letter") Ron

in response to by
posted on May 27, 2007 07:09AM

Ron,

As you know both last year and this last letter, I wanted added in the letter something about management incentives. In my line of work, if I want some sort of result, I can tie the pay of certian employees to the result I want. Say I want to achieve a certian high customer satisfaction score or just sell more of a certian product or service......I come up with a pay plan that pays a bonus on that end result and stand back and watch how hard my employees strive to achieve that result and the next thing I see is the high CSI score and more of that specific product being sold.  All that being said, and the debate about "the letter" (by the way, you don't have to justify yourself to anyone, we all know), Would it be wise , IYO, for use to spend some quaility time and come up with a shareholder proposal to be added to next years proxy? I had  hoped to get such on the ballot, however, if the court case goes our way maybe the idea is moot, but then again, maybe that would be the best time for a higher goal and still draft up such?  We could explain the whole concept and why in the text, make the goals reachable but high enough to product the results we are all looking for.

When we took the count of shares to give the letter more weight, I had that in mind.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Ken

New Message
Please login to post a reply