Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Agenda of "apl"?

posted on May 27, 2007 03:32AM
Another point I wanted to mention is the suspected agenda of "apatentlawyer": First, it seemed to be odd, why he turned up exactly with the Markman Hearing - I think, noone believes it's just by accident. But I completeley disagree with the board's opinion about his agenda or background: We all know, Patriot is watching this board less or more closeley. We all know, Patriot has some kind of business contract/relationship to Agoracom. And we all should be aware, that it makes no difference to the defendants/J3/ARM, if the shareprice is 0,80, 0,60 or 0,40. So I don't see any support for the "bashing for the J3"-theory. All in all it could be much more likely, that he's here, because "our side" wants it to. First reason could be to lower our expectations regarding the direct influence of the Markman Hearing for the overall process - and thus for an increasing shareprice (near term). Second reason could be he's helping to shake the last weak hands - but therefore you have to believe we are in a transition mode from an financial to an industrial partner, which IMO is the background of the trading pattern in the last nine months. This of course is all IMHO. I don't know more than anyone else here, but from a logical point I do not recognize the advantage for the defendants with apl being here. Ok, that's it - now it's time for the kids! GLTA
New Message
Please login to post a reply