Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

and the defendents misconstrued this? and Judge Ward had to correct them?

what am I missing here Ron? anyone? if the 336 is the crux of our case and the "defense" doesn't even "understand" how it works, why is everyone on this board picking each other apart instead of celebrating?

if I remember correctly, in Mr. Cook's summary, he pointed out "how" and "when" the defense took the 336 and defined it "out of context or incorrectly"........was it on purpose or they just don't understand it?

Either way, Judge Ward "jumped on them" with his Husband Wife walking together analogy and That My Friends Speaks Volumns.

ron I would appreciate your giving me/us your Gut feeling at this point since you were sitting right there when Judge Ward had to "explain" or properly construct the 336 technology for the denfense.

this sure sums up how T. John Ward is thinking for me ..............and always has from May 3rd until now.

I have such a great feeling inside for All of Us.

Thanks again greeneyes for helping me to stay focused and for all the blessings you continually send to me and my family.

Back at cha sister and to everyone here as well.

God Bless us all.

deb

New Message
Please login to post a reply