Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

May 28, 2007 07:17AM

May 28, 2007 07:25AM

May 28, 2007 07:50AM

May 28, 2007 08:04AM

May 28, 2007 08:07AM

Re: Sedley.....ronran...

in response to by
posted on May 28, 2007 09:39AM

You state:...

"I am very glad that you are an ally, but why aren't in the group"...

I was surprised by that comment coming from you....

There are many sharesholders who have often expressed their dissatisfaction with the way management is running this company, as a private money mine for Swartz and Leckrones...

All of them sympatize with your letter, and are awaiting company's response to see what can be done next...

I bet you have more shares in the waiting than the 57 million you have counted thus far.

Some people are just not groupies, (like me), and others have an aversion to be part of an excercise in futility, like the proverbial group of mice planning to put the bell on the neck of the mean ole cat to warn them of approaching danger...

One explanation for delay in POHL's response to your letter is their waiting to see how the winds are blowing after the Markman decision by judge Ward. At this stage, we should all be in the same boat. What you do will be far more effective if you had 100 million votes than 57. NO?...

GLTA...

Gil...

May 28, 2007 12:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply