Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Process for viewing older messages on Agoracom

posted on May 28, 2007 07:52AM

All of you may already know this, so my apologies to the board if my message falls into the category of 'Basic Computer Skills 101' But instead of using the 'Older Messages' link to go back and view messages posted a month ago (which takes a long time), you may copy/paste the address below into your file path field. To change each search, (locate different dates), all you need to do is change the pageNo(page number) in the file path. For example today’s pageNo is 1, the page number shown in the file path below is page 40 which will take you back to May 11. Sorry, if this process is common knowledge among the board and also sorry if my description is lacking a better explanation but my guess is, all here are intelligent folks and are computer savvy and either you already know this or you can figure it out with little instruction. To obtain this file path, just right mouse click on the forum page and choose ‘properties'. You can copy the file path from there as well and just change the pageNo. I haven't attempt to go back very far. I'm not sure how far we can go back but I found that this process is much faster than using the "Older Messages" link which is one page at a time. Anyway, I thought this may help.

http://www.agoracom.com/ir/patriot/m...

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:of... />Wishing everyone a great holiday weekend.

GLTAL

PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply