Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: my meeting was cancelled - read the bottom first - then the top - cut and paste

IMO this is normal transitional behaviour, exacerbated by unstable times and events beyond Patriots control at this time. Corporate-wise, it's all too vague until all the variable elements we all know about shake out - hopefully in a favorable manner. I mean, think about it - If we come out with a serious disadvantage at Markman, this will hamper future funding into Patriot - any strategies laid out will change dramatically.

With the new CEO announcement, you'll get a better read straight away with who the choice is and their experience, even before you talk to them.

I'm looking for the Markman results prior to CEO announcements.

IMO it just doesn't do any good to get emotional about the SP and want to speak with anyone at Carlsbad right now about it. We know the game, and how it's being played. While we wait on warrants to be swept out of the way, we either choose to risk it (all), or manage our risk downward, as you have already done.

As CEO, DP is short-timing. His job is done. I remember questioning why PTSC would place a Lawyer at the CEO helm - no experience in directing marketing/engineering and secondly being out of his area of expertise. We received our answer.

Marketing and PR are to be addressed by the incoming leader, assuming they're from a corporate and Industry background.

I wouldn't tell anyone about this stock at this point either - it's a nail biter till Ward gets off his duff.

Expect any email response to be somewhat like Chinese food - good enough, but with the feeling of not being completely fulfilling.

But then again, what could you really expect at this juncture?

I don't mean to bust your balls on this, my regrets and apologies if it comes across that way.

Regards

New Message
Please login to post a reply