Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

been at ground zero for so long now...........no matter HOW the markman goes...........we all have to know that life goes on and there will be other opportunities.

we are just having some fun that's all. I UNDERSTAND completely what you are saying as does everyone else here..........but you won't see it unless you Believe it first.

Not the other way around. 

Also........Luck is Preparation meeting Opportunity and we are the most Prepared and Informed group of share holders I have ever encountered.  Faced with am Amazing Opportunity.

Yes we ALL know that Judge Ward could say that the example the defendents used in Varying Together actually makes more sense to him now that he's thought it over...........NOT!  IMO.

So come on...........the tension on this board has been so thick you could cut it with the proverbial knife.

Let's lighten up and keep the Faith. I'm done second guessing myself......the chips are All In........the cards are face up and here comes the River Card.

Great Luck to Us All.

deb

New Message
Please login to post a reply