Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Jun 05, 2007 08:01AM

What I am now anxious to see is the plan that Jim Turley will bring to the table.

Vision: That vision thing is really important. Where does he plan to take us.

Objectives: Acquisition seems to be one, companies? patents? what else? Meeting the needs of customers? Strategic versus Financial goals? Knowing and beating competition?

Change and Growth is what the new CEO brings to the table. It is both inevitable and needed for PTSC to be effective in the future.

David Pohl had a focused goal and had it not occured when it did, in June 2005 we would have run out of time to license the industries that have "literally" stolen, "literally stolen" from Charles Moore et al without blinking an eye. He seized the moment and with basically no employees made a fortune for PTSC. He knew we couldn't nor TPL couldn't get the job done in a timely manner. Strategic genius requires especially in the patent world that the clock never stops ticking. None of the notes written today by anyone would have occured. He stated what he was going to do in 2005 and he stuck to his promise all the way through. I salute him for his efforts even though I am losing quite a bit of money but look to the future for the investment to pay off. You must be long term if you want to get the real fruits of the companies labor.

Jim Turley needs to take some lessons from David in this regard. He knew his game and knew that with no revenue he was going no where but dramatic debt that the corporation would never recover from. He honored Charles Moore because he knew that was the singular gift that this portfolio was and is worth it's weight in gold. He has built a good part of the foundation (legal) and has left Jim Turley to build the remainder of the foundation (technology). There remains decades of work to be accomplished but this company is living at the cusp of the technology revolution of the 21st Century.

This must, Has to be a dream come true for Jim. He will now be able to put into practice those ideas he has written about and managed as the ultimate leader of what he is going to make a groundbreaking technology company that will transform the technology community for years to come ( their I've written his vision statement). Growth is the name of the game and you can't grow without money. Thanks again David Pohl. Your genius at the helm will be missed.

It is now time for gametime. It is now time to play Turley Ball. Good luck sir on leading this great corporation that Pohl built.

But as one great poster on the Agoracom network has written, what do I know? nothin'

Jun 05, 2007 04:51PM

Jun 05, 2007 05:09PM

Jun 05, 2007 06:30PM

Jun 05, 2007 06:56PM

Jun 06, 2007 04:46AM

Jun 06, 2007 05:13AM

Jun 06, 2007 05:43AM

Jun 06, 2007 06:33AM

Jun 06, 2007 06:56AM

Jun 06, 2007 07:30AM

Jun 06, 2007 07:31AM

Jun 06, 2007 07:40AM